Call 1300 4663 37 for medical care any time through the night for Bulk billed Home Visits
AGPAL accredited General Practice - your guarantee of quality care
Providing excellence in medical services to the Hills District for over 37 years
Pain management and Musculoskeletal Medicine are our specialties
Protect your child - Immunise. We aim for best practice in vaccine management
Female doctors who understand motherhood.
Modern Waiting Room - Paging devices available to allow shopping in the Arana Hills Plaza
Our dedicated team are there to serve you 7 DAYS a week
Our new logo - reflecting our beautiful Hills
Easy to find at the centre of Arana Hills Plaza Shopping Centre next to KMart
Dedicated Medical Centre parking drop-off point and Ambulance Bay
Quality Pathology Services co-located on site
Working together, playing together - teamwork!
The staff will fascinate you - on Cup Day!
Now you can find us easily!
Come into the Arana Hills Plaza to see us.
Roll up your sleeve!
This practice strongly encourages childhood vaccinations. All childhood vaccinations on the National Immunisation Program are provided free of charge. All associated consultations for children are routinely bulk billed (all doctors)
The Queensland Immunisation Program is available from the link provided below
- Free Influenza vaccines for over 65 year olds, Pregnant Women as well as individuals “at risk” who have chronic illness .
- Free Pneumococcal vaccine for 65 and 70 year olds.
- Free Herpes Zoster (Shingles) vaccine for 70-79yr olds
- FREE Meningitis Booster for 15-19yr old Teenagers
- Free Pneumonia vaccine for most indigenous patients.
- Whooping cough vaccine is free for Pregnant women in their last trimester and is available for purchase by new fathers / grand-parents and carers of young babies.
- Cervical cancer vaccine is available for purchase for all women from 13 to 45 years.
- FREE catch up Cervical Cancer vaccine for eligible teenagers under 19
The practice stocks a wide range of travel vaccines including Yellow Fever, that are provided at very competitive prices for the benefit of our patients going overseas. Arana Hills Medical Travel Services Remember that to be effective, most vaccinations should be planned and delivered well before the travel date.